Let’s party like it’s 1999! It’s NYE baby!
Let’s get it poppin’ in Shoreditch! We’ll keep it local so you can easily crawl back to your bed at The Dictionary 😉
In case you’ve forgotten, tomorrow is 2015! Party the night away in style with our recommendations for the best NYE events in our hood 🙂
1) Starting at home at Translate Bar! If you want to rock out of this year and into the next then follow the 1 Big Night Out Shoreditch NYE bar crawl. It starts at 6:30pm and finishes at 2am. There are free drinks and exclusive deals in every bar! Party into 2015 with drinks in both hands listening to alternative, indie & rock. Tickets are meant to be £50, but we’re doing them for £35. Contact us at [email protected] to book.
2) Zombie Sound System NYE Takeover with Ray Okpara is on at Cargo. Got the underground house bug? Get down with Nigerian born DJ, Ray Okpara, who will be bringing the German club scene to Cargo on NYE from 8pm-6am. Prices from £10-£35.
3) Far Rockaway’s Playland presents burlesque and circus performances to complete New Year’s Eve from 7pm – 3am. Watch the countdown on 9 HD screens, dance around the bar with original street art decorated walls, or play some Pac Man, while the DJ mixes in a booth surrounded by dated hi-fi systems! Like the sound of that?? Prices from £15 (pre-booked).
4) It’s the end of 2014 and we’re going into 2015, but if you are still stuck in the 90s – it’s ok – we have a spot for you. NYE Provocative London at The Hoxton Pony will be spinning some good, old-school hip-hop and R’n’B jams that will keep your nostalgic spirit alive with 3 DJs. From 9pm-4am Priced at £15 (early bird).
5) Want to take it even further back in time? Take it back to the 70s Vegas style! Check out Vegas Last Words with Sloth Boogie, Lord Anthony & Jimmy Plates at the Book Club. DJs will be playing that Soul Train music, with trippy techno. From 8pm- 3am priced at £15- £20.
Here are just a few ideas for New Year’s! And they all have drinks : ) so I guess everyone’s happy. Have fun and get home safe! Or even better, why not book a bed at The Dictionary and then you don’t even have to worry about it. Click over on the left to book now. 😉